Low Carb Vegetable Stir Fry Kelp Noodles by Irene
Low Carb Vegetable Stir Fry Kelp Noodles by Irene is the perfect alternative for those who are counting their calories! It's super tasty and easy to make too.
Low Carb Vegetable Stir Fry Kelp Noodles
by Irene @gastronomical.eats
Serving size: for 1
- 1, 12 oz pack of kelp noodles (I used Sea Tangle)
- 1 carrot, diced
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, bite sized pieces
- 1 scallion, sliced thinly
- Seasonings: salt, white pepper, oyster sauce, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, cooking wine
- Rinse kelp noodles thoroughly and soak as you prepare the vegetables.
- Cut vegetables according to the size indicated in the ingredients list.
- Heat a wok over medium heat. Add oil.
- Add carrots, then broccoli, then mushrooms so they cook at the same time.
- Add noodles and season to taste.
- Add scallions at the very end to garnish and serve.