Coconut Baked Oats by Arisa @arisas_tiny_baking_world
A healthy baked oats recipe for those who love want their baked oats to be not overly sweet but still have some sweetness.
Coconut Baked Oats
by Arisa @arisas_tiny_baking_world
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup non dairy milk and water
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp protein powder
- Juice from 1/2 lemon and lime
- 1 tbsp non dairy yogurt
- sliced almonds, toasted coconut and fruit of your choice (optional)
- Preheat the oven at 350F
- Mix together oat flour, baking powder, and protein powder in the bowl
- Add milk, water, lemon and lime juice in the same bowl
- Pour it into the baking bowl
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Add your toppings.