Low-Calorie Hawaiian Flatbread Pizza by Chef Kang
A healthy alternative for the pizza lovers! No need to count your calories with this delicious quick and easy snack!
Low-Calorie Hawaiian Flatbread Pizza
by Chef Kang @cooklikeimbook
- Joseph Lavash Flatbread
- 60g Tomato Sauce
- 4 slices of Canadian Bacon
- White or Red Onion
- 2 pieces of Center cut bacon -optional
- 40g Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Spread the tomato sauce on top of your flatbread.
- Top your pizza with pineapples, Canadian bacon, onions and Mozzarella Cheese. You can also include bacon if you like.
- Put it in the oven @ 350° for 8-10 minutes